A new update has been released for Minecraft Dungeons. It doesn’t add anything but it improves stability and does fix some problems with the Xbox One and Nintendo Switch versions of the game.
- Improved stability
- Fixed an issue that caused the Corrupted Cauldron not to spawn in the Soggy Swamp mission during online multiplayer
- Fixed an infinite loading screen when accepting a game invite while the title was suspended during online gameplay
- Fixed a crash that could occur when joining local multiplayer
- Improved data collection to help identify game crashes
- The game now has the correct naming across all languages
Expect more similar updates to the game as the developers get ready to release the first piece of DLC for the game.
My Other Minecraft Dungeons Posts:
One thought on “Minecraft Dungeons Patch 126.96.36.199 is Available”
Comments are closed.