I have updated my Solo and Campaign rules for Warhammer Underworlds to version 1.3. Titled Arena Mortis, this version adds rules for the Arena Mortis expansions. Now you can play the Arena Mortis mode in a campaign or solo against the AI.
The rules include a sheet to help keep track of progress during a campaign. I have also made a lot of other little changes and additions to the rules. Finally, I have added the two new warbands announced for Season 5: Harrowdeep amongst other little things.
Read the current version 1.3 rules here: Warhammer Underworlds: Solo and Campaign Rules.
- Simple to use solo rules.
- The Arena Mortis Campaign that connects several battles into a season. See how much glory you can earn in a season.
- Extra rules that allow the use of hazard cards.
- Fighters can earn injuries and rank up in power.
- Added Kainan’s Reapers and Elathain’s Soulraid Quests and AI Behaviours.
- Added Warhammer Underworlds: Harrowdeep core set warbands.
- Various minor fixes and changes.