I have been enjoying the world of Warhammer Underworlds so much that I made some solo and campaign rules for the game. The rules are simple to use and give people who like playing solo games or can’t find others to battle a chance to play while taking part in a narrative style campaign at the same time.
I have not fully tested the rules with all warbands and all possible combinations.
Read the current rules here: Warhammer Underworlds Solo & Campaign Rules 1.5 – Penumbra Path.
- Simple to use solo rules.
- The Underworlds Campaign that links several battles together with a unique quest battle and reward at the end.
- Extra rules that allow games to be played without a game board. Supports a season, rivals format, and the use of hazard cards.
- The Arena Mortis Campaign that connects several battles into a season. See how much glory you can earn in a season.
- Fighters can earn injuries and rank up in power.
- The Penumbra Path mode, a rogue-like dungeon crawler. See if you can survive and earn as much glory as possible.
- Support for all warbands and future ones.
- Includes lore for every warband.