It’s that time of the year again with the spectre of COVID-19 still in the air. Depending on where you live your loved ones can fight over Monopoly this year.
While arguing, take some time to think about all the creatures and monsters that die every day in games so you can level up. Think about that goblin with a family who is now dead while searching for food. Think about that wolf who was only defending their family, who ended up mounted over a tavern fireplace.
It’s surprising how much death happens in video games, board games, films, and books.
It may not be a traditional Christmas this year and maybe that will be better for everyone. While tucking into your presents and food, take a moment to think about all the animals that die. Take a moment to think about all those other people in the world who can’t enjoy the holidays for one reason or another.
My Christmas related posts:
- Have a Happy Animal Crossing Christmas!
- Have a Happy Shenmue Christmas!
- Have a Happy Hitman Christmas!
- Have a Happy Ho-Ho-Ho Die Hard Christmas!
- Have a Happy Grand Theft Auto Christmas!
- Have a Happy Fallout Christmas!
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas 2012. Also Stalk Father Christmas Around on Google Maps.
- Best Christmas Related Video Game – Canis Canem Edit a.k.a. Bully (PS2/Xbox 360).
- Aperture Sciences Christmas Security Video Shows Hidden Portal 2 Secrets.
One thought on “Have a Happy For The King Christmas!”
Comments are closed.