I have been playing the Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition lately which has been a lot of fun. Today I decided to check out the PC version which I havent played properly since last year and My character had no right arm in the inventory screen or when I did third person view which was weird. Therefore I could hit blocks and do all that other stuff while not actually seeing the animation.
It was funny because I looked like a better zombie than the ones in the game
I just thought I share it with others in case its a unique bug. Dont worry my arm grew back, but yours might not kids.
Luke Skywalker and Skyrim guards eat your heart out.
Click the image to see a larger version.
I will post more Minecraft pictures and other stuff in the future.
My other Minecraft posts:
- Minecraft 1.2.2 Patch is Available.
- Minecraft Has More Than 20 Million Registered Users.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #3/4: I Find a Companion.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #2/4: All Aboard!.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #1/4: Welcome to Avalon.
- Minecraft Survival Diary.
- Can’t Afford Minecraft or Notch’s Other Video Games? Just Pirate them says Notch.
- Minecraft 1.1 Patch Now Available.
- Minecraft: Minecon Official Trailer.
- Minecraft has Reached the 4 Million Sales Mark.
- Minecraft Beta 1.9 Pre-Release Available Now.
- Minecraft Beta 1.8: Adventure Update Now Available.
- Minecraft Patch 1.8 The Adventure Update Available Now.
- Minecraft Update 1.8 Trailer.
- Minecraft Beta 1.6 Patch Now Available.
- Minecraft 1.6 Patch Notes So Far.
- Sky Dimension Screenshots and Patch 1.6 Coming Out Next Week.
- Minecraft 1.5 Patch, Demo And Other Bug Fixes Now Available.
- Minecraft Patch 1.5 Out Next Week.
- Minecraft Update 1.5 Video Preview.
- Minecraft Official Release in November.
15 thoughts on “I Was So Hungry in Minecraft that I Ate My Own Right Arm”
Comments are closed.