Last week I mentioned that 4J Studios were releasing more than forty skins for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition. Since then some more skins have been announced. Ten more have been added to the growing list.
No release data has been announced but they will cost 160 Microsoft Points (£1.36/$2.00). Which I still think is a rip off when you can get similar or better ones for free on PC.
You can see my previous post here:
More of the Skins:
- ‘Splosion Man Scientist Danklef.
- Old-School Trials Evolution.
- Master Chief.
- Jack of Blades.
- Clayton Carmine.
- Ms ‘Splosion.
I wonder who is making the skins? I doubt its 4J Studios themselves.
Some of my other Minecraft posts:
- Building a Minecraft Kingdom One Mined Block at a Time. Part #1 Founding of a Home Land.
- Minecraft 1.3 Patch Notes, New Snapshot and Much More.
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Beta 1.1 Patch Now Available.
- Minecraft LEGO is Now Available.
- I Was So Hungry in Minecraft that I Ate My Own Right Arm.
- Minecraft 1.2.2 Patch is Available.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #4/4: I Push up the Daisies.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #3/4: I Find a Companion.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #2/4: All Aboard!.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #1/4: Welcome to Avalon.
- Minecraft Survival Diary.