These are mostly my most anticipated games scheduled for release at the back-end of this year. It’s a complete list so far but will be updated when more release dates have been announced.
Confirmed dates so far in 2012:
- 14th August – Darksiders II.
- 14th August – Sleeping Dogs .
- 19th August – New Super Mario Bros. 2.
- 24th August – Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.
- 28th August – Guild Wars 2.
- 11th September – Tekken Tag Tournament 2.
- 11th September – NHL 13.
- 18th September – Borderlands 2.
- 25th September – Dead or Alive 5.
- 28th September – FIFA 13.
- 7th October – Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2.
- 2nd October – Resident Evil 6.
- 2nd October – NBA 2K13.
- 9th October – XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
- 9th October – Dishonored.
- 23rd October – Medal of Honor: Warfighter.
- 23rd October – PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal.
- 23rd October – Forza Horizon.
- 30th October – Assassin’s Creed III.
- 3oth October – Need for Speed: Most Wanted.
- 6th November – Halo 4.
- 13th November – Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- 20th November – Hitman: Absolution .
- 2nd December – New Super Mario Bros. U.
- 4th December – Far Cry 3.
- 12th December – Hawken.
Which will you get? or maybe all of them?
Some of my other similar posts:
- Video Games of 2012.
- Video Games to Watch Out For in 2012 Part #1.
- Video Games to Watch Out For in 2012 Part #2.
- Video Games to Watch Out For in 2012 Part #3.
- Video Games to Watch Out For in 2012 Part #4.
- Video Games to Watch Out For in 2012 Part #5.
- Video Games to Watch Out For in 2012 Part #6.
- The UK Best Selling Video Games of 2011.
- Japan’s Best-Selling Video Games of 2011.