Hello I am King Toko and welcome to my Minecraft Diary. With the popularity of Minecraft and because I only just bought the game recently, I thought it be fun to do a regular diary based on my ongoing adventures and tribulations in the randomly created world I decided to call Avalon. I chose this name for no obvious reason just randomly.
My diary days will be based on Minecraft’s in-game days and I will try to keep the writing to a minimum, to keep up the pace.
Continue Reading to read my Minecraft Survival Diary.
Other important information; I am playing alone and on the hardest difficulty. If I die that’s it, game over and the world gets nuked. Also I am not using any texture packs, skins or mods so the game will be played how intended, untouched.
One final note I’m no Minecraft veteran but I know enough.
It starts to rain as day breaks.
I eat three uncooked pork chops.
I open the front door to see if the hut is clear outside.
A creeper blows up in my face at the front door. For feck sake I just ate.
Look at that mess. I’m going to have repair all this now.
The rain isn’t going to help the repair job. Poor Fido’s getting soaked.
I think a redesign of the hut is in order.
I should chop these wooden walls up, that should speed up the process.
I hope I have enough resources for my hut redesign.
Cobblestone walls should look good for now. Fido doesn’t look impressed. These walls defy the rules of physics, just the way I like it.
A cobblestone wall and wood roof should do a good job of keeping me dry and not in pieces.
I don’t think I’m gonna have enough wood, damn it. I made my hut too big.
I can’t redo it now, not enough time.
Great I got a massive gap in the wall and roof and its pitch black already.
I use some more cobblestone and Fido to fill the gaps.
When it gets light again I will look for some food and resources, I am going to stay inside.
Zombies all over the place luckily I should be safe inside.
“Whats that noise?, go look around Fido”
For feck sake not again!
I died from another creeper that got in while I wasnt looking. The blast ends my short-lived adventure in Avalon. Fido is left alone in the wild to turn feral, while I go on to feed the zombies, Fido and the spiders. I knew it wouldn’t be easy but I thought I survive longer than this.
Game over! The End.
Hardcore Survival Analyse
- I found and befriended a wolf companion.
- I made a quite a few of the different tools.
- I made ladders and doors.
- I survived for nearly more than four days.
- I made a boat.
- I made two bad huts.
- I wasted a day and a half digging in a mountain and found nothing useful.
- I never found any coal or any other minerals.
- I died quite easily.
- I didn’t have enough food.
- I should have been more offensive and not try to stay hidden in a poorly made hut.
I hope you all enjoyed reading my short-lived adventure in Avalon.
Some of my other Minecraft posts:
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Beta 1.1 Patch Now Available.
- Minecraft LEGO is Now Available.
- I Was So Hungry in Minecraft that I Ate My Own Right Arm.
- Minecraft 1.2.2 Patch is Available.
- Minecraft Has More Than 20 Million Registered Users.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #3/4: I Find a Companion.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #2/4: All Aboard!.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #1/4: Welcome to Avalon.
- Minecraft Survival Diary.
- Can’t Afford Minecraft or Notch’s Other Video Games? Just Pirate them says Notch.