Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars has been updated with new features such as a new map “Added a new map: Fort Hohenfels”, the ability to surrender “you can now surrender to the enemy by pressing P” and plenty of bug fixes and other changes such as “changed default build points for sappers from 25 to 40 per team”.
Version 1.005 was released on 21st June.
Version 1.005 Patch Notes:
- You can now surrender to the enemy by pressing P on your keyboard (configurable).
- Added the ability to change your 3rd person field of view, use the plus and minus buttons on your numpad.
- Added a new map: Fort Hohenfels
- Redone the hit detection and damage calculation of the bayonet upper stab. It should now have the same code as the lower stab, but still need a different block direction.
- Changed default build points for sappers from 25 to 40 per team.
- Decreased the range of the bayonet slightly for balance reasons.
- Increased the speed of rifle melee slightly to reduce the damage speed bonus.
- Reduced the damage of the rifle melee.
- Increased the speed of all heavy horses.
- Reduced the sword damage slightly to balance the new horse speed.
- Knifes and other peasant weapons can now deal stab damage without bouncing off.
- Removed the stab ability from the farming serp.
- Rebalanced the sword weights.
- Increased the lance range.
- Decreased the stab speed of lance slightly to give it more speed damage bonus and a larger hit area once released.
- Removed the stun that a swordsman would receive when blocking an upper stab.
- Fixed an issue that caused the client round timer in Siege mode to not correspond with the server.
- Fixed an exploit that let you hit people on the floor above you in a building.
- Resolved an issue with the Austrian Cuirassier trumpeter not having any hands.
- Fixed a bug that made birds spawn underground in random maps.
- Fixed that when you get hit whilst playing the piano/organ you didn’t stop producing music.
- Russian Jäger Sergeant is now correctly named “Sergeant”.
- Russian Jäger Sergeant now has bullets.
My other Mount & Blade: Warband posts:
- Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars Version 1.003 is Available.
- Mount & Blade: Warband Version 1.152 is Available.
- Mount & Blade: Warband Version 1.150 is Available.
- Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars DLC is Now Available.
- Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars Multiplayer DLC has been Announced.
One thought on “Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars Version 1.005 is Available”
Comments are closed.