Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition has been updated with many fixes which have plagued the enjoyment of the game for many since its launch the other month.
The main highlights are “added an autosave”, “fix for the leaderboard crash”, “fix for being able to stand on sugarcane” (it was useful thought) and “fix for intermittent crash on saving and “fix for intermittent problem where some achievements were not being awarded.”
The game will update the next time it is launched by the player.
Beta 1.1 Patch Notes:
- Added an autosave, and the ability to turn autosave off, or set it from 15 minutes up to 2 hours in 15 minute steps.
- Split the sensitivity controls into an in-game sensitivity and an in-menu sensitivity.
- Added an Interface Opacity slider in the settings for plasma screen users.
- Added a gamertag display in splitscreen, and the ability to enable/disable it in the settings.
- Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable in-game hints.
- Added an option in the settings menu to enable/disable tooltips.
- Added a co-ordinate display to the in-game map.
- Added new sections in the How To Play on Multiplayer, Sharing Screenshots, and What’s New.
- Added a warning message when attempting to place lava near the spawn area.
- Fix for the leaderboard crash when toggling between filters/leaderboards.
- Fix for server disconnect message appearing when offline or in leaderboards.
- Fix for issue where posting a screenshot to Facebook caused a back out to the main menu.
- Fix for clay generation.
- Fix for ‘Awaiting Approval’ showing all the time on some signs.
- Various crafting menu fixes.
- Fix for being able to stand on sugarcane.
- Fix for intermittent crash on saving.
- Fix for duplication bug with the furnace and dispenser.
- Fix for not being able to place water near the spawn area.
- Fix for intermittent problem on entering the Nether putting the player above the Nether world.
- Fix for frame-rate drop around the edge of the world.
- Fix for intermittent problem where some achievements were not being awarded.
- Fix for graphical issue with stairs.
- Fix for issue with enemies spawning inside a house when they shouldn’t.
- Fix for Zombie Pigmen not being counted for leaderboard scores.
My other Minecraft posts:
- Minecraft LEGO is Now Available.
- I Was So Hungry in Minecraft that I Ate My Own Right Arm.
- Minecraft 1.2.2 Patch is Available.
- Minecraft Has More Than 20 Million Registered Users.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #3/4: I Find a Companion.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #2/4: All Aboard!.
- Minecraft Survival Diary, Day #1/4: Welcome to Avalon.
- Minecraft Survival Diary.
- Can’t Afford Minecraft or Notch’s Other Video Games? Just Pirate them says Notch.
- Minecraft 1.1 Patch Now Available.
- Minecraft: Minecon Official Trailer.
- Minecraft has Reached the 4 Million Sales Mark.
- Minecraft Beta 1.9 Pre-Release Available Now.
- Minecraft Beta 1.8: Adventure Update Now Available.
- Minecraft Patch 1.8 The Adventure Update Available Now.
- Minecraft Update 1.8 Trailer.
- Minecraft Beta 1.6 Patch Now Available.
- Minecraft 1.6 Patch Notes So Far.
- Sky Dimension Screenshots and Patch 1.6 Coming Out Next Week.
- Minecraft 1.5 Patch, Demo And Other Bug Fixes Now Available.
- Minecraft Patch 1.5 Out Next Week.
- Minecraft Update 1.5 Video Preview.
- Minecraft Official Release in November.