Mount & Blade: Warband has been updated with some new bug fixes such as “bugs related with sounds and music”. I am still having the quit to desktop bug in multiplayer matches thought.
Version 1.150 was released on 27th April.
Version 1.152 Patch Notes:
- Bugs related with sounds and music have been fixed. Disable music option now works correctly.
- Muskets sticking to left hand after reloading bug has been fixed.
- Several dialog text fixes.
- Lords now defect even faster when their faction has no centers left.
- Minor fix on faction AI.
- Trees with bad physics that caused missiles to pass through them have been fixed.
- Switching module without closing the application now works.
My other Mount & Blade: Warband posts:
4 thoughts on “Mount & Blade: Warband Version 1.152 is Available”
Comments are closed.