Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars has been updated with new features such as two new siege maps “Fort Lyon and Fort Boyd” and plenty of bug fixes and other changes such as “added the missing backpack bottle to the Russian Foot Guard”.
Version 1.003 was released on 27th April.
Version 1.003 Patch Notes:
- Fixed that destructible scene props didn’t refill their health after a round is over client side.
- Fixed the huge lag spike at end of a siege or battle round.
- Map placed artillery pieces limbered by a player no longer disappear the next round.
- Remade the collision mesh for the barrels.
- Non-dedicated servers now show up on the server list.
- Fixed an issue that caused occasional lag spikes in siege mode.
- Made player selection for admin tools work on non-dedicated servers.
- Fixed teleport scripts not working sometimes.
- Fixed a crash when opening the pioneer build window when using French localisation.
- Fixed that doors in siege mode had much too low health at map start.
- Fixed a bug that allowed doors to be destroyed multiple times.
- Destroyed doors can no longer be opened or closed.
- Fixed an issue that caused no hit sounds or particles to be generated from the first cannonball hit against certain house walls.
- Fixed that when changing checkboxes in the admin panel the screen would not fully update.
- When spawning with cannons is enabled but spawn with rockets is disabled you are now able to choose your cannon type.
- Fixed that in siege your defender lives didn’t drop client side when you died.
- Fixed a bug where riflemen/cavalry class limits wouldn’t let people join a regiment if 100% of the team’s skirmishers/cavalry was in that regiment.
- Prussian Hussars are no longer better than the hussars of other factions in Commander Battle.
- Cannons and rockets that are player spawned are automatically removed after they are not used for 4 minutes in respawn modes, to limit the amount of cannons and rockets in the map for performance reasons.
- Improved performance on server to client network data for explosions.
- Improved performance on cannon aiming scripts.
- Now (hopefully) really fixed performance issues with bonuses.
- Default rocket limit is now 5% of the team instead of 10%.
- Cuirassiers now have additional body armour and same health as everyone else.
- Increased sword skill slightly for all sword cavalry.
- Decreased the weight of all flags to make flag bearers move faster.
- Added a new dedicated server command: max_num_bots #set the max number of total bots the server is allowed to spawn (50-500) to allow less powerful servers to run commander battles without problems. Also changeable in the Admin Panel.
- Added two new siege maps: Fort Lyon and Fort Boyd.
- Added Intern-admin chat that is only visible to admins. Colour is pink.
- Added the missing backpack bottle to the Russian Foot Guard.
- Admin tools such as Slay, Freeze and Beacon now only show alive players.
- Replaced the Japanese “Rising sun” flag with the regular Japanese flag.
- Re-organised the Admin Panel to have the less used things at the end.
- Redone the French translation to be more French.
- Updated various maps to fix some issues.
My other Mount & Blade: Warband posts: