Mass Effect 3 has only been available for about two weeks now but apparently players have already spent around 1,800 years (you trying doing the maths on that one) in the multiplayer mode.
I havent yet played either Mass Effect 3 single player mode or multiplayer mode but some of the statistics on offer are intriguing. I have no idea what the multiplayer modes are like. Are they co-op, competitive or both?
Click the image below to see a larger version.
Anyway according to the stats “83 billion credits have been earned in multiplayer”, “The Battlefield Soldier kit has been used in 618,000 Mass Effect 3 matches” (I have no clue what that involves) and “2 million of the much-feared Cerberus Phantom assassins been killed in multiplayer”. Stats are always interesting.
My other Mass Effect 3 posts:
- Mass Effect 3 Demo is Available.
- Mass Effect 3 Demo Available on Valentines Day.
- Complete Mass Effect 3 Character and Squad List. Squad Member Backgrounds, Pictures and More.
- Video Games to Watch Out For in 2012 Part #1.
- Mass Effect 3 Spoilers.
- Mass Effect 3 Screenshots.
- More Mass Effect 3 Screenshots.