Bethesda Softworks have released a new patch for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that adds new kill cams and melee moves in addition to a number of bug fixes.
Patch 1.5 is now available to Beta test on Steam and will arrive soon on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Bethesda Softworks have said: “We plan on adding even more features with upcoming free updates and game add-on content”.
The video above shows the kill cams out in action. It makes me glad I went the whole stealth, dagger and bow assassin route.
Patch 1.5 Notes:
- New cinematic kill cameras for projectile weapons and spells.
- New kill moves and animations for melee weapons.
- Shadows on grass available (PC).
- Smithing skill increases now factor in the created item’s value.
- Improved visual transition when going underwater.
- Improved distance LOD transition for snowy landscapes.
- General crash fixes and memory optimizations.
- Fixed issue with Deflect Arrows perk not calculating properly.
- In “A Cornered Rat,” the death of certain NPCs no longer blocks progression.
- Fixed issue where Farkas would not give Companion’s quests properly.
- Fixed crash when loading saves that rely on data that is no longer being loaded.
- Followers sneak properly when player is sneaking.
- Fixed issue with weapon racks not working properly in Proudspire Manor.
- Arrows and other projectiles that were stuck in objects in the world now clean up properly.
- Fixed issue where “Rescue Mission” was preventing “Taking Care of Business” from starting properly.
- Fixed issue where certain NPCs would fail to become Thieves Guild fences.
- Fixed issue in “Diplomatic Immunity” where killing all the guards in the Thalmor Embassy before starting the quest would break progress.
- In “Hard Answers,” picking up the dwarven museum key after completing the quest, no longer restarts the quest.
- Killing Viola before or after “Blood on the Ice” no longer blocks progression.
- Fixed issue where Calixto would fail to die properly in “Blood on the Ice”.
- In “Waking Nightmare” fixed occasional issue where Erandur would stop pathing properly.
- Fixed issue where letters and notes with random encounters would appear blank.
- Fixed rare issue where dialogue and shouts would improperly play.
- Lydia will now offer marriage option after player purchases Breezehome in Whiterun.
- Fixed issue where if player manually mined ore in Cidhna Mine, jail time would not be served.
- Fixed rare issue with skills not increasing properly.
- Fixed issue where the Headsman’s Axe did not gain proper buff from Barbarian perk.
- In “A Night to Remember” it is no longer possible to kill Ysolda, Ennis or Senna before starting the quest.
- Fixed issue with the ebony dagger having a weapon speed that was too slow.
- Fixed issue with “The Wolf Queen Awakened” where backing out of a conversation with Styrr too soon would block progress.
- The third level of the Limbsplitter perk now properly improves all battle axes.
- Fixed a rare issue where Sanguine Rose would not work properly.
- In “Tending the Flames” King Olaf’s Verse will no longer disappear from explosions.
My other Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim posts:
- Rumor: Bethesda Softworks Making a Elder Scrolls MMO.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.4.27 is Available on Steam.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.4 is Now Available on Steam.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books #09 A Game at Dinner.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Diseases.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragon Priest Mask Locations.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Achievements.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Shout Locations.
6 thoughts on “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.5 is Now Available on Steam”
Comments are closed.