A new patch is available for Minecraft which adds quite a few new features and fixes quite a few bugs. The video above shows the new update in action.
Read more to see a list of some of the added features.
- Bow Enchantments
- Golden Apple recipe
- New language translations.
- Slightly smoothed color transitions between biomes
- Reduced brewing time to 20 seconds
- Added spawn eggs to creative (the colors of the eggs even look like the mobs)
- Added world type options (currently only super-flat and default)
- Removed collision box from ladders
- Sheep eat grass and regain their wool
Plus many Minecraft bug fixes.
It’s good to know they are still updating the game I forgot about new Minecraft updates its been so long since the last one.