Video game publishers Paradox Interactive and developers Paradox Development Studios have released their latest bit of DLC for Crusader Kings II. The seventh major DLC expansion for the game is called Rajas of India and focuses on expanding the game map to include India and its surrounding areas. It also allows players access to three new religions (Buddhist, Jain and Hindu), jungles and everyone’s fickle best friend, War Elephants. There is also patch 2.1.0 patch that includes many new things such as diplomatic range and one other companion DLC that have also been released. Finally there is a launch trailer which shows some of the new features in the Rajas of India DLC. Also part of Steams Midweek Madness Crusader Kings II and a lot of its DLC will be on sale for about 75% off (except recent DLC).
Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India Release Trailer.
Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
From store.steampowered.com: “Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India is the sixth expansion for the critically praised strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II and will focus on Eastern Persia and India. The expansion Rajas of India extends the map to the east, including the entire Indian subcontinent, and allows you to play as a Hindu, Buddhist or Jain ruler. Can you defend Dharma against foreign invaders and bring order to the subcontinent?.” This DLC costs £9.99.
Crusader Kings II: Songs of India
“Crusader Kings II: Songs of India contains three new songs, totaling over 10 minutes, created by the talented composer Andreas Waldetoft. This DLC costs £0.99.
Crusader Kings II Patch 2.1.0:
- Major map revisions and additions: East Africa, Armenia, Central Asia, Siberia and India.
- Added Steam matchmaking support.
- Added Steam workshop support.
- Added diplomatic range, blocking diplomacy and councillor actions vs too distant characters.
- Factions will now revolt as a single unified realm under a temporary title.
- Added attrition for units that have been “out-of-supply” for too long (can’t live off the land in neutral counties, etc).
- Added support to change window mode setting: fullscreen, borderless or windowed.
- New unit type system allowing for more flexible unit types, including War Elephants, Camel Warriors and Horse Archers.
- Blocked “North Korea Mode”; you now lose huge parts of all income and levies if your demesne is too big.
- Save games are now compressed by default (can be toggled on and off).
- Major memory and performance optimisations.
More detailed patch notes can be read here.
Crusader Kings II is a good game, I highly recommend it and expect plenty more DLC and patches to come in the future.
Some of my other Crusader Kings II posts:
- Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham DLC, Patch 2.00 and Three Other DLC’s are Available.
- New Crusader Kings II DLC for the Next Two Years.
- Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods DLC, Patch 1.09 and Three Other DLC’s are Now Available.
- Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods Gameplay Trailer, Developer Diaries and Also Release Date.
- The Best Video Games of 2012 and Other Awards.
- Nine New Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods DLC Screenshots and Two Video Previews. Also 1.092 Patch Notes.
- Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods DLC Coming Soon. Also Trailer and Seven Concept Artwork.
- Crusader Kings II Patch 1.09, Patch 1.091 and Three New DLC’s are Available.
- Crusader Kings II Patch 1.07 and 1.08 are Now Available.
- Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam, African Unit Pack and Songs of the Caliph DLC is Now Available.
One thought on “Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India DLC, Patch 2.1.0, One Other DLC, Sale and New Video is Now Available”
Comments are closed.