Nintendo of America has confirmed that the release of Animal Crossing: Jump Out for the 3DS will happen early next year in North America with the game coming out in Japan later this year. An Europe release hasn’t been mentioned yet.
- The player is now mayor of their town and has a personal secretary.
- The player can purchase items such as bridges and benches. These can be placed anywhere around the town.
- The police station returns.
- The train station returns.
- Villagers can now shop.
- The player can design clothes and share them via QR codes.
- The player can, in addition to changing their hats and shirts and may also change their pants and shoes.
- Tom Nook now sells exterior house designs.
- Certain furniture can be placed on walls.
The last time I played Animal Crossing was Animal Crossing: Wild World for the Nintendo DS and it was great. I havent played it so long my town is probably all over grown and everyone is dead. It will probably be similar to the city scenes of the film I Am Legend.
My other Animal Crossing: Jump Out posts: