Mount & Blade Warband has been updated with new features such as an increased player cap “changed to 200” and plenty of bug fixes such as “Several crash-to-desktop bug fixes”. I hope that will sort out the particular problem I been having when sometimes changing from one map to another in multiplayer would cause the game to quit.
Version 1.150 was released on 18th April.
Version 1.150 Patch Notes:
- In multiplayer, Khergit troop stats have been rebalanced to make them more viable.
- Maximum number of players in a multiplayer match has been changed to 200.
- Usernames in multiplayer games can now have special characters.
- Random rain and fog amounts have been removed in multiplayer. All players now see the same weather.
- Lots of new operations, flags and trigger types have been added for the benefit of modders.
- New parameters have been added to module.ini for modders, including new order system usage and crouching.
- Support for game controllers has been improved.
- Troop AI for selecting alternative weapon mode has been added.
- Troop AI blunt weapon usage has been fixed.
- Troop AI for distant targeting has been fixed.
- In multiplayer server filtering, “Compatible with version” checkbox has been renamed as “Compatible with module” and now it checks for both module and its version.
- Core resource files and shader files have been made modifiable.
- Face generator system now supports multiple meshes to apply deforms.
- Volume and priority have been balanced for sounds.
- Playing sounds from hard drive option has been added for module system.
- Memory usage for resources and navigation meshes have been reduced.
- Network data priority values have been updated.
- Several crash-to-desktop bug fixes.
- Minor translation fixes.
- Various other bug fixes.
My other Mount & Blade: Warband posts:
5 thoughts on “Mount & Blade: Warband Version 1.150 is Available”
Comments are closed.