Bethesda have released the latest patch for the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It was available previously to beta test. It is now available for download on PC via Steam.
Patch 1.4.27 Notes:
- Fixed issue with downloading mods when you are subscribed to more than 50 mods.
- Fixed crash when loading a subscribed mod that has been removed from Workshop by the author.
- Mod load order functionality.
- Fixed occasional crashes when loading a save that relies on plugins/master files that no longer exist.
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive while charging an enchanted weapon.
- Fixed issue where controls would occasionally become unresponsive while switching from third to first person while using the Arcane Enchanter.
- Fixed issue where controls would become unresponsive if activating a crafting station with autorun active.
- Fixed issue where keyboard would fail if Rename Item was selected before choosing the number of charges, while using Arcane Enchanter.
- Fixed several issues with remapping buttons while using an Xbox 360 controller.
- Fixed issue where pressing Escape button after fast traveling but before the loading would cause certain menus to stop working properly.
- Followers now sneak properly when player is sneaking.
My other Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim posts:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.4 is Now Available on Steam.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books #08 Fire and Darkness.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books #07 A Tragedy in Black.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books #06 The Cabin in the Woods.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Diseases.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragon Priest Mask Locations.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Achievements.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Shout Locations.
5 thoughts on “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.4.27 is Available on Steam”
Comments are closed.