Paradox Interactive’s has announced a new expansion for Magicka at the Paradox Convention Press Conference. It is called Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin and it is where you take “the roles of Alucart the Vampire and his Necromancers and fight against the forces of good”.
The Other Side of the Coin?
From paradoxplaza.com: “Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin lets the player experience a completely new take on the Magicka universe, by taking the roles of Alucart the Vampire and his Necromancers and fight against the forces of good with the purpose of sacking Vlad’s attempt to improve the poor relations between the humans, the dwarves and the elves.”
Read more to see some game artwork and more information.
- Play as Alucart the Vampire and his henchmen, the Necromancers.
- New environment of beautiful Elven architecture.
- 1 Challenge map, playing as necromancers.
- Necromancer introduced to PvP.
- Custom objectives and achievements.
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with thousands of possible combinations.
- Up to four player co-op in all game modes as well as single player option.
- Experience the parody and satire of a cliché fantasy world.
Click an image to see a larger version.
The expansion follows in the footstep of the Magicka: Vietnam, with objective based level progression, new story and brand new playable characters.
Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin will be released in Q2 2012 for PC.
My Magicka guide: