The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has been updated recently with two patches. Patch 1.3 is available on PC while only patch 1.2 is available on consoles at this moment. With the amount of bugs people have been reporting expect a lot more patches before DLC is released in the new year.
I have only experienced around 3 or so bugs with the main bug being my character not being able to get any “Rested”, “Well-Rested” or “Lover’s Comfort” bonuses even thought I have healed my Lycanthropy in the proper manner.
My Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim posts:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Achievements.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Shout Locations.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Console Versions Screenshot Comparison.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Installed vs Uninstalled Screenshot Comparison.
Read more to see the full patch notes.
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
- Improved occasional performance issues resulting from long term play (PlayStation 3)
- Fixed issue where textures would not properly upgrade when installed to drive (Xbox 360)
- Fixed crash on startup when audio is set to sample rate other than 44100Hz (PC)
- Fixed issue where projectiles did not properly fade away
- Fixed occasional issue where a guest would arrive to the player’s wedding dead
- Dragon corpses now clean up properly
- Fixed rare issue where dragons would not attack
- Fixed rare NPC sleeping animation bug
- Fixed rare issue with dead corpses being cleared up prematurely
- Skeleton Key will now work properly if player has no lockpicks in their inventory
- Fixed rare issue with renaming enchanted weapons and armor
- Fixed rare issue with dragons not properly giving souls after death
- ESC button can now be used to exit menus (PC)
- Fixed occasional mouse sensitivity issues (PC)
- General functionality fixes related to remapping buttons and controls (PC)