CD Projekt RED have released more screenshots and videos for their upcoming open world RPG The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The game will continue the story of Geralt and friends and may not be the last time you see him in a game.
CD Projekt RED last month announced that they were making one last game in the Witcher trilogy before likely handing the franchise to another studio to work on. Some screenshots have been released recently for the third game which is called the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and it looks very familiar to the second game which is good I guess. It’s not very next generation looking thought more like PlayStation 3.5.
CD Projekt has said The Witcher 2 will have quite a few more endings than the original game.
There’s 16 endings to be exact.
While multiple endings may not be a new idea, here are some other Witcher 2 numbers to expect:
- There are three different openings.
- It has 256 cut-scenes (150 minutes’ worth) where as the original had 130 (53 minutes’ worth).
- The sequel has over 30 types of armor compared to only five in The Witcher.
- An extra magic sign has been added.
- There are only four load screens compared to 700 in the original.
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is slated for 2011 on PC. I wont be surprised if a console version gets released eventually.