It’s that time of the year again when the weather is frightful, tons of sales are going on, presents are being giving and received and you will probably eat too much. Sometimes it may feel like you are being kept hostage when spending time with your family at Christmas. However while you arguing over sometime petty, take a minute to think about the hostages in Nakatomi Plaza who only had Germans terrorist to keep them company and the only hope of escaping is with the help of the incompetent LA police force. Luckily an American police cowboy in the form of John McClane was also in the building.
Some of my other Christmas related posts:
- Have a Happy Grand Theft Auto Christmas!
- Have a Happy Fallout Christmas!
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas 2012. Also Stalk Father Christmas Around on Google Maps.
- Best Christmas Related Video Game – Canis Canem Edit a.k.a. Bully (PS2/Xbox 360).
- Aperture Sciences Christmas Security Video Shows Hidden Portal 2 Secrets.