Mojang newest game Scrolls which is still beta have released a new patch with a new faction deck; the Decay, new trials and more menu music. There are also some bug fixes and a few other changes. Mojang are calling this week: “The Week of Decay”.
Existing Scrolls players who buy the Decay preconstructed deck from the store will get a free avatar. However new players who log into Scrolls get the Decay preconstructed deck for free, this is in addition to the free deck you choose when you play Scrolls for the first time. Also “The Just For You” section of the store will be updated daily and will only list Decay Scrolls.
Scrolls Patch 0.105:
- Decay deck, 46 new scrolls, a new preconstructed deck, and new avatars.
- Six fearsome new trials have been added.
- New menu, store, deck builder, and battle music.
- AI improvements.
- Moved deck builder search box
- Changed a variable name in the code.
- Double attack bug fixed (SC-488).
- “When unit is dealt damage” now triggers only on damage greater than 0 (SC-487, SC-519).
- Recently purchased cards now show up when selling cards in the store.
2 thoughts on “Scrolls Patch 0.105: Decay Unleashed is Now Available”
Comments are closed.