2K Marin the developer of The Bureau: XCOM Declassified has released some new screenshots and two trailers for its upcoming squad game. It is similar to last years XCOM: Enemy Unknown’s visual design which is probably wise and is no longer known as just XCOM.
Origin Declassified Trailer.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Burn Room Trailer.
(Click an image to see larger version).
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified was a first person shooter but now its a third person game and should be out for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on the 20th August 2013.
My other XCOM related posts:
- The Best Video Games for Release in Quarter 3 and 4 2012.
- Two New Screenshots of XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Firaxis Games is Making a New X-COM: Enemy Unknown.
- X-COM: Enemy Unknown First Screenshots and Details.
- Three New Screenshots and Seventeen Concept Artworks of XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
- Three New Screenshots of XCOM: Enemy Unknown.
One thought on “Seven New The Bureau: XCOM Declassified Screenshots and Two Television Style Videos”
Comments are closed.