Valve Corporation started its annual Christmas sale yesterday. Like many of the sales on Steam, most their games on the service will be discounted. There are flash sales where community like always are able to vote on what game should be given a 75% discount every twelve hours and there are also sales on publisher catalogs.
The Steam Holiday Sale lasts from 20th December 2012 to 5th January 2013.
Today’s Daily Deals Include:
- Borderlands Franchise save 50% to 75%.
- Hitman Franchise save 50% to 75%.
- Prince of Persia Franchise was £42.99 now £10.74.
- Scribblenauts Unlimited was £22.99 now £15.40.
- Wargame: European Escalation was £29.99 now £7.49.
- Mirror’s Edge was £12.99 now £3.24.
Some of my other Steam Sale related posts:
- Steam: Halloween Sale 2012 has Started.
- Steam Quakecon Sale: Final Day Deals are Available.
- Steam Quakecon Sale: Day Three Deals are Available.
- Steam Sale: Save 75% of the Summer Indie Bundles.
- Steam Sale: Save 75% on Orcs Must Die! and 10% Off Orcs Must Die! 2.
- Steam Summer Sale 2012: Day Eleven Deals are Now Available (Last Day).
- Steam Summer Sale 2012: Day Ten Deals are Now Available.