A new patch for Torchlight II was released a few days ago and fixes many things in the game and changes how some of the things work in Torchlight II. If you are on Steam the patch will automatically download straightaway.
Patch 22.214.171.124 was released on 11th October 2012.
- Fixed Engineer armor set that was showing up as white geometry.
- Additional UI performance improvements.
- Additional rendering performance improvements.
- Precacheing of skills, missiles, and particles to reduce the appearance of stutters the first time those assets are viewed on some machines.
- Fixed a crash that could occur with a dying pet that proc’ed on save restoration.
- Fixed some issues with Stormclaw bolt chaining.
- Blazing Pillar will no longer give enemies the ability to burn you!.
- Shockbolts and Shocking Orb can now build charge.
- Fixed several non-working augment affixes.
- On-Death Procs properly cool down if required (Fixes several issues where a proc ceases functioning after a period of time).
- Blade Pact and Stone Pact last for listed time.
- Lore item set now has a tangle ability, instead of a nonfunctional acidrain proc.
- Several affixes that work based on unit proximity can work in parallel, when they could not before.
- Fixed several issues where procs could be precluded from activation.
- Set bonuses based on nearby monster count work properly.
- Some more multiplayer XP distribution fixes related to player/killer delta.
- Can’t turn alignment on something that attaches to its master.
- When a left-click skill is bound, skills won’t track a second mouse click if you click and click-away again.
- Player block cap set to 75 instead of 50.
- Elemental armor reduction can’t reduce armor below zero.
- Champions all have 100% charm resistance.
- Siege Turrets have 100% charm resistance.
- Can’t prematurely activate Vyrax tower warp with teleportation.
- Various minor level fixes.
- Various visual updates to the Three Sisters’ Lair.
- Some snow effects were not properly tagged as ‘weather’ so would not disable when weather was turned off.
- Tutaran trap fixes.
- Alchemist can no longer be ‘started’ on his third stage by rerolling, going to the next level waypoint, and back up.
My other Torchlight II related posts: