Bethesda Softworks announced on Tuesday that the second official Elder Scrolls: Skyrim game add-on, Hearthfire will be out soon. In Hearthfire you we be able to purchase land and build your own home from a simple one-room cottage to a massive compound complete with an armory, alchemy laboratory, stable, garden, and more. You will also be able to adopt children.
The add-on will introduce new tools like the drafting table and carpenter’s workbench to change quarried stone, clay, and sawn logs into structures and furnishings.
The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Hearthfire Official Trailer.
Hearthfire will be available on Xbox Live Marketplace next week on the 4th September 4th for 400 Microsoft Points.
It’s good to see they are trying something a bit different with Bethesda Softworks add ons. Instead of just having a few new missions, locations and weapons like in Fallout 3.
At this rate the only thing stopping The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim being a MMORPG is it being single player and of course not being online both of which could possible change with the use of mods (on PC).
Some of my Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim posts:
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books #14 2920, First Seed, v3.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books #13 2920, Sun’s Dawn, v2.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books #12 2920, Morning Star, v1.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dawnguard Werewolf Perks.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dawnguard Vampire Lord Perks.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dawnguard Achievements.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Achievements.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Diseases.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragon Priest Mask Locations.