Skyrim patch 1.6 is now available for download on the Xbox 360. Skyrim newest patch features mounted combat, Kinect support (360) and new kill cameras. The update was only available as part of the Steam Beta Update for PC but is now official released for PC and Xbox 360.
Patch 1.6 Notes
- Mounted Combat – Skyrim now allows you to do melee and ranged combat while riding a horse.
- General stability and memory optimizations.
- General AI pathfinding optimizations and bug fixes.
- Optimizations and crash fixes for data leaks.
- Fixed rare crash with lighting.
- Fixed crashes related to loading and saving games.
- Fixed crash with summoned creatures/NPCs.
- Fixed rare issue where saves would be corrupted.
- Improved logic for when ranged kill cams are played.
- Fixed issue with ranged kill cams while killing a dragon.
- Fixed rare issue with certain ranged kill cams not playing properly.
- Fixed issue with nirnroot lighting not properly cleaning up.
- Fixed issue where bow damage was being calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed rare problem with werewolf kill moves would not finish animating properly.
- In “The Break of Dawn” fixed rare issue where Meridia’s Beacon would disappear from player’s inventory.
- Fixed occasional issue where followers would disappear after player pays off a bounty after committing a crime.
- Fixed issue where certain creatures and NPCs would fail to respawn properly.
- Fixed rare issue with dialogue subtitles not displaying properly.
- Fixed issue with water appearing blurry when loading a saved game after creating a save underwater.
- Fixed issue where map cursor would occasionally disappear after closing a message box with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).
- Fixed rare issue with shouts only performing the first level and not other unlocked levels with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).
- Fixed issue where the shout buttons would stop working properly if users mashed LB and RB during cooldown with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360).
My other Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim posts:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dawnguard, Vampire Lord Perk Tree Sample.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Full Dawnguard DLC Information, Screenshots, DLC Beta Details and Patch 1.6 Notes.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.5 is Now Available on Steam.
- Rumor: Bethesda Softworks Making a Elder Scrolls MMO.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books #10 Words of Clan Mother Ahnissi.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Diseases.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragon Priest Mask Locations.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Achievements.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Shout Locations.
6 thoughts on “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.6 is Now Available on Xbox 360”
Comments are closed.