With Skyrim Dawnguard first official DLC you get to choose between being the Dawnguard vampire hunters or you can join the vampires. If you join the vampires these are some of the perks you can expect to see while using the Vampire Lord perk tree in the final release.
- Power of the Grave:
50 bonus points to health, magicka, and stamina.
- Blood Healing:
Killing someone by biting them restores all of your health.
- Vampire Grip:
Pull distant targets toward you and choke them.
- Corpse Curse:
Paralyze your foes.
- Summon Gargoyle:
Gargolyle help in battle.
- Mist Form:
Turn yourself into an invulnerable cloud of mist while regenerating your health, magicka, and stamina.
- Unearthly Kill:
Night powers and Blood Magic cost 33% less.
- Night Cloak:
A shroud of bats feed on enemies within melee range.
- Detect All Creatures:
A vampire who wants to live long should stay aware of his surroundings.
- Poison Talons:
Melee attacks deal 20 points of poison damage.
- Supernatural Reflexes:
Allows you to move quick while the enemies slow down.
My other Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim posts:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Full Dawnguard DLC Information, Screenshots, DLC Beta Details and Patch 1.6 Notes.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.5 is Now Available on Steam.
- Rumor: Bethesda Softworks Making a Elder Scrolls MMO.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.4.27 is Available on Steam.
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books #10 Words of Clan Mother Ahnissi.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Books.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Diseases.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragon Priest Mask Locations.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Achievements.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Shout Locations.