I have been playing a lot of Little Empire so I thought I should do a guide for the game. This is my guide for Little Empire on Android.
I will add more information as I play the game.
Use Ctrl+F to search the guide. For example use [DAI] to see the daily tips in Little Empire.
- Daily Tips [DAI]
Daily Tips [DAI]
- Press the back button on the main screen to enter the opening menu, select setting and uncheck the G-sensor to turn off auto-screen-rotations.
- Click on the player avatar on the main screen and you can find the option to change your current password.
- Resetting the game will clear all user information, click on the player avatar to find that option.
- If you lost your password, you can retrieve it by going into the login menu from the opening screen.
- Items bought from the shop will equipped automatically.
- To switch items, check on the altar of heroes (the golden statue) and select the items panel.
- To switch between abilities check on the altar of heroes (the golden statue) and select the ability panel.
- If you have completed all the daily tasks, you will be rewarded with MOJOs.
- Your hero gains honor points by slaying enemies, you can sue the honor points at the altar to raise your hero’s skills.
- Plants that increase population will also occasionally drop resources.
- Visit your friends and you will have the chance to collect fallen resources.
- Visiting friends and helping them open their treasure box will help your friends get a random prize.
- While visiting your friends, you can help speed up their productions.
- While visiting your friends, you can help them secure their harvest.
- You will get a free spin at the lottery altar after each period of time.
- During the production period, no troops will be lost during battle.
- Conquest time will vary according to different geographic locations.
- After a successful conquest, you can collect tax from your prison regularly.
- After a successful conquest, you can enslave the other player and demand he/she to produce resources.
- You can check your enemy’s formation before attempting to win your castle back.
- Retreating from a battle in the arena will count as a loss.
- Upgrading military buildings can shorten production time and unlock new units.
- Upgrading gold and crystal mines can increase its production efficiency.
- If you running out of resources, you can spend MOJOs as an alternative.
- When setting up your formation, click on the load button to use your most recent formation.
- The amount MOJO need to speed up production will vary according to the production time.
- Buildings can catch fire after being occupied by an enemy. If you don’t put out fire, you will lose that building after a while.
- The battle is lost once your castle wall is destroyed.
- There are four types of armors: cloth armor, light armor, heavy armor and hero armor.
- There are four types of attacks: normal attack, piercing attack, magic attack and hero attack.
- Normal attack counters light armor, for example, footmen deal more damage to ninjas.
- Piercing attack counters cloth armor, for example, archer deal more damage to trolls.
- Magic attack counters heavy armor, for example, mages deal more damage to knights.
- Hero attack counters every armor.
- Cloth armor counters magic attack, for example, trolls suffer less damage from mages.
- Light armor counters piercing attack, for example, footmen suffer less damage from archers.
- Heavy armor counters normal attack, for example, knights suffer less damage from footmen.
- Hero armor counters every on-hero attacks.
- Items and abilities have durability levels, they need to be repaired once they worn out.
- The durability of items and abilities decreases over time.
- You can spend gold/crystals or MOJOs to repair your items or abilities.
- The more MOJOs you but at a time, the better the discount.
- The Behemoth has the most health points and defense, he can hit two enemies at a time.
- The Berserker deals the most attack damage and has an attack range of two blocks.
- The Succubis has the best attack range that lets her attack enemies from afar.
- Placing your hero strategically will help stop your enemies with ease.
- Review and learn from past battle, select the attack/defense report from the mail panel and the battle recordings will tell you everything.
- Shattering strike is a useful ability to use when the hero is faced with melee units.
- There are only three ability slots, use them wisely.
- You can sell used items at the altar of shop.
- There are ways to gain free MOJOs at the shop.
- There is a chance to win MOJOs from the lottery.
- Not-for-sales items can be only won through the lottery.
- Summoning type spells can be used to reinforce you team during crucial moments.
- Scourge of doom can be useful to efficiently damage the opponent hero.
My other Little Empire posts:
50 thoughts on “Little Empire Guide, Tips, Tricks and Help”
how to write big letter in chat?
I started a guild, my mate requested to join it, how do I accept them into the guild??
How do aprove guild invites?
how to change your password ??
How to retrive password mine cannot
Comments are closed.