With Patch 1.3 already available on PC. It is now finally available on Xbox LIVE and Play Station Network in Europe and not currently for people in North America. The patch is identical to the PC version.
Hopefully they will release some more patches soon.
My other Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim posts:
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragon Priest Mask Locations.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.2 and 1.3 is Available.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Achievements.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Shout Locations.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Console Versions Screenshot Comparison.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Installed vs Uninstalled Screenshot Comparison.
Read more to see the full patch notes.
- General stability improvements.
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles.
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly.
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes.
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading.
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate.
8 thoughts on “The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Patch 1.3 is Now Available on Consoles”
Comments are closed.