Heres some more detailed information about the new playable race, starting zone, class and continent coming in World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria. I have also added maps.
Continue reading to find out more.
Pandaren history stretches back thousands of years. The pandaren once labored under a race of ancient warlords known as the Mogu. The pandaren eventually staged a successful revolution that deposed the Mogu and established a pandaren empire that would prosper for thousands of years.
During the days of the sundering, when demons flooded into Azeroth, the last Emperor of the pandaren discovered a way to protect his land. However this deal caused his land to be surrounded with an impenetrable mist for ten thousand years.
Some pandaren sought a way beyond the mist. Pandaren explorers began to use a giant turtle called Shen-zin Su. The great sea turtle roamed Azeroth’s oceans until eventually they too lost contact with their mist covered homeland.
- Can be hunters, mages, monks, priests, rogues, shaman, and warriors.
- Pandaren start on the Wandering Isle a giant turtle called Shen-zin Su.
- They will start Neutral and choose either Alliance or Horde at level 10.
- Epicurean: Increase the stat benefits from food by 100%.
- Gourmand: Cooking skill increased by 15.
- Inner Peace: Your rested experience bonus lasts twice as long.
- Bouncy: You take 50% less falling damage.
- Quaking Palm: You touch a pressure point on an enemy target, putting it to sleep for 3 seconds.
Martial arts class which can use weapons such as staves, fist weapons, one-handed axes, maces, swords. However their characteristic moves are done by using their hands and feet. This class will not use auto-attacks, and will start at level one.
The pandaren have taught the following races the ways of the monk; draenei, dwarf, gnome, human, night elf, blood elf, orc, tauren, troll, and undead.
- Brewmaster: Tank.
- Mistweaver: Healer.
- Windwalker: Melee DPS.
The Wandering Isle, a mobile pandaren starting zone.
Pandaren levels 1-10/12.
- Skyfire Crash-Site.
- Pool of The Paw.
- Pei-Wu Forest.
- Kei-Han Brewery.
- The wood of Staves.
- the Rows.
- The Dai-Lo Farmstead.
- The Singing Pools.
- Temple of The Five Dawns.
- Shang Xi Training Grounds.
- Wu-Song village.
- Fe-Fang Village.
- Morning Breeze Village.
Continent of Pandaria
For levels 85 and above.
- Jade Serpent Clan
- Red Crane Clan
- Ox Clan
- White Tiger Clan
- Jade Tempel.
- Stormstout Brewery.
- Mamtid Colony.
- The Great Wall.
- Shadowspan Hideout.
- Mogu Palace.
Five new leveling zones:
- The Jade Forest. Level 85-86.
- Valley of the Four Winds. Level 86-87.
- Townlong Steppes. Level 87-88.
- Kun-Lai Summit. Level 88-89.
- Valley of Eternal Blossoms. Level 90.
No flying until max level.
Features an Auction House, bank, and a central questing hub.
Cataclysm cleared the mist and continent discovered by refugees from nearby Alliance vs. Horde naval battle.
Theres much more but I have just concentrated on pandaren related content.