CD Projekt has said The Witcher 2 will have quite a few more endings than the original game.
There’s 16 endings to be exact.
While multiple endings may not be a new idea, here are some other Witcher 2 numbers to expect:
- There are three different openings.
- It has 256 cut-scenes (150 minutes’ worth) where as the original had 130 (53 minutes’ worth).
- The sequel has over 30 types of armor compared to only five in The Witcher.
- An extra magic sign has been added.
- There are only four load screens compared to 700 in the original.
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is slated for 2011 on PC. I wont be surprised if a console version gets released eventually.