The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings is coming to Xbox 360 in April and it is looking quite good.
The trailer above highlights all the additions coming to the Xbox 360 version of the game and it also shows the collector editions that will be available for the game.
Continue reading “The New Additions in The Xbox 360 Version of The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings”
CD Projekt has said The Witcher 2 will have quite a few more endings than the original game.
There’s 16 endings to be exact.
While multiple endings may not be a new idea, here are some other Witcher 2 numbers to expect:
- There are three different openings.
- It has 256 cut-scenes (150 minutes’ worth) where as the original had 130 (53 minutes’ worth).
- The sequel has over 30 types of armor compared to only five in The Witcher.
- An extra magic sign has been added.
- There are only four load screens compared to 700 in the original.
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is slated for 2011 on PC. I wont be surprised if a console version gets released eventually.