Telltale Games the people behind The Walking Dead and its one-off DLC, have announced the release dates for The Walking Dead: 400 Days. However North American PlayStation Network users can already buy and play it now, three days before it becomes available on the Xbox Live Marketplace. Maybe it is a sign of a shift from Xbox to PlayStation limited time exclusives?
The Walking Dead: 400 Days release dates:
- Tuesday, 2nd July – PlayStation Network (SCEA, North America).
- Wednesday, 3rd July – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store, Worldwide).
- Friday, 5th July – Xbox Live (Worldwide).
- Wednesday, 10th July – PlayStation Network (SCEE, Europe).
- Thursday, 11th July – iOS App Store (Worldwide).
The Walking Dead: 400 Days – Special Episode of Playing Dead.
The Walking Dead: 400 Days Launch Trailer.
The developers also did a Twitch live stream earlier today which you can watch the recording (starts at 0.46 seconds) on the Twitch telltalesgames channel. They played through Vince’s story and from that little section alone shows that most people won’t be disappointed with the way DLC was handled. Of course if you don’t want The Walking Dead: 400 to be spoiled for you then don’t watch it and don’t read this next bit.
After you compete each story for each character in The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC you see a hand take down each picture off the notice board. I am only guessing but I assume its Lee Everett looking at the board and taking down the notes off it, maybe it happens sometime after Season 1. How it got there and how he would know what happened to each character I have no idea. Maybe its Clementine?
Remember to play The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC you need The Walking Dead Episode 1 (A New Day) from Season 1 and the DLC will cost around $4.99.
Read the post below for more detailed information about the The Walking Dead: 400 Days.
My other Telltale Games posts:
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC Release Date, Screenshots, Video, Information and More.
- Humble Weekly Sale is Available and Features the Complete Walking Dead and Many Other Telltale Games.
- The Walking Dead Physical Disc Version is Now Available.
- The Walking Dead: Episode 1 is Currently Free On Xbox Live Marketplace.
- Telltale Games Sam & Max and Monkey Island Now Available on GoG.com.
4 thoughts on “The Walking Dead: 400 Days is Now Available. Also Two New Videos, Other Release Dates and What I Think Happens”
Comments are closed.