Nintendo has publicised its release schedule for early 2012 which features plenty of third-party software. Some classic PlayStation games are coming to 3DS such as Tekken 3 and Metal Gear Solid 3.
Read more to see the list.
Some of the good games to expect:
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (February)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (January)
- Resident Evil: Revelations (February 7)
- Tales of the Abyss (February 14)
- Mario & Sonic at the 2012 London Olympic Games (February 14)
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition (February)
- Kid Icarus Uprising (March 23)
- Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater (Quarter 1)
- Rayman Origins (Quarter 1)
- Crush 3D (Quarter 1)
- PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond (February 27)
- MLB 2K12 (March 6)
- Mario Party 9 (March 11)
3 thoughts on “Nintendo Release Schedule For Early 2012”
Comments are closed.