Christmas is coming early for all fans of Killing Floor. Tripwire Interactive has announced that the Twisted Christmas event will start next week, just in time for the holidays. Featuring Christmas themed specimens replacing all of the regular baddies, a brand new level – Santa’s Evil Lair, with new Christmas themed achievements with a special unlockable character and an all new difficultly level. Team Fortress 2’s Pyro will make a special guest appearance and be playable. Team Fortress 2 players will be able to get Mr. Foster’s trademark gas mask and business tie as items to be equipped on Pyro in Team Fortress 2.
Twisted Christmas Event Details:
- Runs for the holiday season from December 14th to January 4th
- Free for everyone that owns Killing Floor – auto downloaded through Steam
- All new level – Santa’s Evil Lair
- All creatures in game replaced with Christmas themed monsters including the Gingerfast and the Nutpound
- More than double the achievement count with over 130 total achievements
- 13 new Christmas achievements
- Unlockable “Baddest Santa” playable character
- Red or blue Pyro from Team Fortress 2 playable character available to anyone that owns both Team Fortress 2 and Killing Floor
- Mr. Foster’s trademark gas mask and business tie as equipable items for the Pyro in Team Fortress 2 for anyone that owns or purchases Killing Floor before the end of the event
- All new difficulty level beyond suicidal – Hell on Earth
- Balance improvements
The “Twisted Christmas Event” only runs from December 14th to January 4th. You must play during this time to experience the event, to unlock the Christmas achievements and to unlock the “Baddest Santa”.
Also a new DLC pack the “London’s Finest” brings four new characters, survivors from London such as football hooligan “Chopper” Harris, Reverend Alberts, Kevo the Chav and Captain Sir Richard Wiggins, 5th Baronet of Warbury, still in full dress uniform. This DLC will be available at the same time as the Twisted Christmas event.
Check out the Killing Floor web page: http://www.killingfloorthegame.com/xmas for more information. Its going to be good festive fun.
10 thoughts on “Killing Floor Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2’s Pyro and lots More!”
Comments are closed.